MATTRESS PREMIUM BABY - AERO 3D COCOWOOL
Breathable mattress for babies with 3D mesh and wool
The perfect combination of modernity and nature! The highest quality! The flexible and elastic structure of the spatially woven 3D mesh combined with a woolen-coconut mat creates a double-sided "summer-winter" mattress.
Dimensions: 120 cm x 60 cm x 10 cm / 140 cm x 70 cm x 10 cm
The first mattresses with plant fibers that do not contain one of the most popular allergens - latex!
• Mattress with a non-latex coconut wool mat (on the "winter" side) and a 3D mesh mat (on the "summer" side).
• 3D mesh is a modern material, produced on the principle of knitting. The mat is made of elastic material and also provides the best ventilation. Used as the top layer of the mattress, it allows air to circulate freely while allowing a constant supply of air to the child's body and moisture from the mattress. It is durable and resistant to light and fungi.
• A needle punched coconut mat with wool combines the properties of natural coconut fibers and wool. It limits the development of bacteria, fungi, and mold. It absorbs and absorbs water and sweat, and its breathable and insulating properties make it cool in summer and warm in winter.
• Free air circulation, which allows a constant supply of air to the child's body and the outflow of moisture from the mattress - 75% of the mattress surface under the mat is ventilated by a channel system.
• Certified polyurethane foam with higher density: 25 - 30 kg / m³ perfectly reduces pressure, providing the child with optimal development conditions.
• Double-sided mattress - the side with the coconut wool mat is recommended to be used in the winter, while the side with the 3D mesh mat in the summer.
• The mattress insert is equipped with an internal cover made of polypropylene (PP) nonwoven.
• Removable, quilted cover with side ventilation made of high-quality mattress fabric.
• Available in size: 120 x 60 cm or 140 x 70 cm, mattress thickness 10 cm.
- made of high quality quilted, soft and elastic knitwear with a top finish of pleasant to touch cotton,
- fluffy quilting due to the additional use of a non-woven layer,
- it can be washed many times at 60 ° C without fear of excessive shrinkage,
- zipper separating the cover into two parts, which makes it easy to remove,
- ventilation polyester knit with a 3D mesh structure sewn into the side of the cover,
- all fabrics are certified "Oeko-Tex® Standard 100".
Knitted cover available:
Polyester/cotton fabric finished with ALOE-VERA:
The Aloe Vera fabric was created thanks to the combination of high quality, pleasant to the touch, cotton mattress fabric and ALOE VERA lift (in the form of a finish). Aloe Vera is a special type of lily known for centuries that has soothing properties. Is a plant with anti-inflammatory properties and a great means of regulating and maintaining the proper pH of the skin.
You can choose Aloe Vera in green or with a jacquard sheep pattern.
Polyester/cotton fabric finished with SANITIZED® (TEOMED):
TEOMED fabric has been finished with a top layer of pleasant to the touch cotton. SANITIZED® finish has properties that limit the development of bacteria, mites, and fungi. Neutralizes unpleasant odors. It is durable and does not lose its properties even after repeated washing at 60 ° C.
MILKA or AFRICA polyester/cotton knitwear:
Quilted fabric without finishing with a top finish of pleasant to the touch cotton with the jacquard pattern "Milka" or "Africa".
You can also choose a cover with a vapor-permeable membrane sewn into one part of the cover from the inside. The membrane protects the mattress insert, which does not require the use of an additional mattress topper. It is waterproof, vapor permeable and hygienic. The cover with the sewn-in membrane can be washed without fear at 60 ° C.
- linia materacy
- Pianka 25kg/m3
- Aero 3D
- 10 cm
- Pokrowiec Dwuczęściowy
- Mata 2
- Materac przyjazny alergikom