Mattress COMFORT+ Linum
Foam - linen mattress for children
Mattress from the Komfort + line with linen mat for a deep and peaceful sleep.
Do you know that …
- during the first months of life does the child spend about 18 hours a day in a cot?
- development and growth of the child mainly occur during sleep?
- is latex one of the most popular known allergens?
The first mattresses with plant fibers that do not contain one of the most popular allergens - latex!
The mattress has a POSITIVE OPINION of THE INSTITUTE OF MOTHER AND CHILD, as well as the PZH certificate!
- Mattress from the Komfort + line with linen mat.
- It is distinguished from a Comfort Linum mattress by 10 cm in thickness and a quilted cover on both sides made of high-quality fabric.
- The linen mat has anti-bacterial and fungal properties. It soothes, giving a feeling of freshness. It smells beautiful with nature. It never electrifies and does not cause allergies, but it is airy, hygroscopic and durable. It gives a feeling of relaxation and restoration and enables proper regeneration of the body during sleep.
- Certified polyurethane foam with a density of 22 kg / m³ reduces pressure, providing the child with optimal development conditions. Properly selected, perforated, with a dense duct system, it ensures continuous airflow.
- The mattress can be used for two-sided use - the side with linen mat up to 1 year, while the foam side over 1 year old.
- The mattress insert is equipped with an internal cover made of polypropylene (PP) nonwoven.
- Removable, quilted knitted cover with jacquard "Milka" pattern.
- Available in size 120 x 60 cm and 140 x 70 cm, mattress thickness 10 cm.
- Mattress's hardness suited to the child's body. Consulted with the Mother and Child Institute and confirmed by its positive opinion.
- It is also possible to make a mattress to size (after a prior email or telephone contact).
- made of soft, quilted fabric with the outer finish of pleasant to the touch cotton and the "Milka" jacquard pattern,
- fluffy quilting due to the additional use of a non-woven layer,
- it can be washed many times at 60 ° C without fear of excessive shrinkage,
- equipped with a zipper on three sides, which will greatly facilitate its removal,
- the fabric is certified "OIeko-Tex® Standard - 100".
Under normal conditions of use, the mattress is intended for use in:
- prevention and prevention of posture defects,
- preventing spinal overloads associated with the forced position of the body while sleeping in children,
- musculoskeletal dysfunction in diseases of the neuromuscular system in children (e.g. cerebral palsy, widespread palsy, delivery of the brachial plexus),
- supportive in preventing sleep disorders.
The mattress can also be used for early prevention in children at low risk of developing pressure sores.
- linia materacy
- Pianka 22kg/m3
- 10 cm
- Wyrób Medyczny
- Materac przyjazny alergikom
Materac do łóżeczka0 of 0 people found the following review helpful
Kupiłam materac sugerując się bardzo pozytywną opinią znajomej. Szybka dotarł. Wygląda porządnie. Cieszę się z zakupu. Już niedługo zobaczymy czy mały synek podzieli także moje zdanie. :)
Materac piankowo - lniany dla dzieci0 of 0 people found the following review helpful
Materac spełnia moje oczekiwania, produkt zgodny z opisem, najwyższej jakości. Wahajacym się szczerze polecam.
Rewelacyjny0 of 0 people found the following review helpful
Twardy materac do spania dla niemowlaka - nie muszę martwić się że zapada się w nim. Miłe obicie zewnętrzne. Serdecznie polecam!