Mattress COMFORT + Aero 3D
Breathable foam mattress with Aero 3D mat
Mattress from the Komfort + line with Aero 3D mat.
Do you know that …
- during the first months of life does the child spend about 18 hours a day in a cot?
- development and growth of the child mainly occur during sleep?
- is latex one of the most popular known allergens?
The first mattresses with plant fibers that do not contain one of the most popular allergens - latex!
The mattress has a POSITIVE OPINION of THE INSTITUTE OF MOTHER AND CHILD, as well as the PZH certificate!
- Mattress from the Komfort + line with Aero3D mat.
- It is distinguished from the Komfort Aero 3D mattress by 10 cm thickness and a quilted cover on both sides made of high-quality fabric.
- 3D mesh is a modern material, produced on the principle of knitting. The mat is made of elastic material and also provides the best ventilation. Used as the top layer of the mattress, it allows air to circulate freely while allowing a constant supply of air to the child's body and moisture from the mattress.
- Certified polyurethane foam with a density of 22 kg / m³ reduces pressure, providing the child with optimal development conditions. Properly selected, perforated, it ensures continuous airflow.
- The mattress insert is equipped with an internal cover made of polypropylene (PP) nonwoven.
- Removable, quilted knitted cover with jacquard "Africa" pattern.
- Available in size 120 x 60 cm or 140 x 70 cm, mattress thickness 10 cm.
- Mattress's hardness suited to the child's body. Consulted with the Mother and Child Institute and confirmed by its positive opinion.
- It is also possible to make a mattress to size (after a prior email or telephone contact).
- made of soft, quilted mattress fabric with a top finish of pleasant to touch cotton and an "Africa" jacquard pattern,
- fluffy quilting due to the additional use of a non-woven layer,
- it can be washed many times at 60 ° C without fear of excessive shrinkage,
- equipped with a zipper on three sides, which will greatly facilitate its removal,
- the fabric is certified "Oeko-Tex® Standard - 100".
Under normal conditions of use, the mattress is intended for use in:
- prevention and prevention of posture defects,
- preventing spinal overloads associated with the forced position of the body while sleeping in children,
- musculoskeletal dysfunction in diseases of the neuromuscular system in children (e.g. cerebral palsy, widespread palsy, delivery of the brachial plexus),
- supportive in preventing sleep disorders.
The mattress can also be used for early prevention in children at low risk of developing pressure ulcers.
- linia materacy
- Pianka 22kg/m3
- Aero 3D
- 10 cm
- Wyrób Medyczny
- Materac przyjazny alergikom