MATTRESS PREMIUM BABY - NATURE COCO
Children's mattress with natural coconut mat
A traditional solution created again! The highest quality! Natural, latex-free coconut mat stiffens the mattress, allowing the free flow of air inside. Certified polyurethane foam perfectly reduces pressure, providing the child with optimal development conditions.
- The positive opinion of the Institute of Mother and Child
- PZH Health Quality Certificate
- The materials used in the mattress have the OEKO - TEX® STANDARD 100 Certificate.
- Allergy-friendly mattress
Dimensions: 120 cm x 60 cm / 140 x 70 cm. Height: 10 cm.
- Mattress from the Premium line with natural needled coconut mat.
- The plant mat used is made of natural coconut fibers from the walnut shell. Untreated mat has hypoallergenic properties. Coconut inhibits the development of fungi and molds and supports and regulates the natural airflow inside the mattress. It absorbs and absorbs water and sweat.
- Certified polyurethane foam with higher density: 25 - 30 kg / m³ perfectly reduces pressure, providing the child with optimal development conditions.
- Mattress's hardness suited to the child's body. Consulted with the Mother and Child Institute and confirmed by its positive opinion.
- Free air circulation, which allows a constant supply of air to the child's body and the outflow of moisture from the mattress - 75% of the mattress surface under the mat is ventilated by a channel system.
- The mattress insert is equipped with an internal cover made of polypropylene (PP) nonwoven.
- It is also possible to make a mattress in a non-standard size.
Removable, quilted cover with side ventilation made of high-quality mattress knitwear.
- made of high quality quilted, soft and elastic knitwear with a top finish of pleasant to touch cotton,
- fluffy quilting due to the additional use of a non-woven layer,
- it can be washed many times at 60 ° C without fear of excessive shrinkage,
- zipper separating the cover into two parts, which makes it easy to remove,
- ventilation polyester knit with a 3D mesh structure sewn into the side of the cover,
- all fabrics are certified "Oeko-Tex® Standard 100".
Knitted cover available:
ALOE - VERA
Aloe Vera cotton - polyester fabric was created thanks to the combination of high quality, pleasant to the touch, cotton mattress fabric and ALOE VERA lift (in the form of finishing). Aloe Vera is a special type of lily known for centuries that has soothing properties. It is a plant with anti-inflammatory properties and a great means of regulating and maintaining the proper pH of the skin.
TEOMED cotton and polyester knit fabric has been finished with a top layer of pleasant to touch cotton. SANITIZED® finish has properties that limit the development of bacteria, mites, and fungi. Neutralizes unpleasant odors. It is durable and does not lose its properties even after repeated washing.
The TENCEL cover was made of cellulose fibers, has great moisture absorption and release properties, which is crucial in terms of hygiene and bacterial growth. TENCEL fibers have the most smooth structure, making it the best choice for children and people with delicate skin.
MILKA / AFRICA
Quilted fabric without finishing with a top finish of pleasant to the touch cotton with jacquard pattern "Milka" or "Africa".
You can also choose a cover with a vapor-permeable membrane sewn into one part of the cover from the inside. The membrane protects the mattress insert, which does not require the use of an additional mattress topper. It is waterproof, vapor permeable and hygienic. The cover with the sewn-in membrane can be washed without fear at 60 ° C.
Under normal conditions of use, the mattress is intended for use in:
- prevention and prevention of posture defects,
- preventing spinal overloads associated with the forced position of the body while sleeping in children,
- musculoskeletal dysfunction in diseases of the neuromuscular system in children (e.g. cerebral palsy, widespread palsy, delivery of the brachial plexus),
- supportive in preventing sleep disorders.
The mattress can also be used for early prevention in children at low risk of developing pressure sores.
How to order a custom size?
If the mattress is to be smaller than the standard size 120 x 60 cm, it is enough to place an order for the size 120 x 60 cm and indicate a non-standard size in the notes to the order, e.g. 110 x 50 cm.
If the mattress is to be larger than 120 x 60 cm, but smaller than 140 x 70 cm, an order for 140 x 70 cm should be placed, and then indicate a non-standard size in the notes to the order, e.g. 135 x 65 cm.
Do you know that …
- during the first months of life does the child spend about 18 hours a day in a cot?
- development and growth of the child mainly occur during sleep?
- linia materacy
- Pianka 25kg/m3
- Kokosowa igłowana
- 10 cm
- Pokrowiec Dwuczęściowy
- Wyrób Medyczny
- Materac przyjazny alergikom
Super sklep!0 of 0 people found the following review helpful
Szczerze polecam, wszystko poszło sprawnie i szybko, z materaca jesteśmy bardzo zadowoleni, co więcej kupujemy drugi żeby był u mojej mamy :) Polecam!
Materac PREMIUM BABY - NATURE COCO0 of 0 people found the following review helpful
Bardzo polecam, wart ceny, nie odkształca się, pokrowiec można spokojnie prac w pralce.
Super materac2 of 3 people found the following review helpful
Materac spełnił moje oczekiwania.