MATTRESS PRIMA BABY - LINUM
Mattress supporting proper development from the first moments of life
Deep and peaceful sleep for your child! An economical choice!
Healthy linen pad relaxes and unwinds. It gives a feeling of freshness and has a soothing effect, so important during a child's sleep. Properly selected foam with a dense duct system ensures continuous airflow.
Dimensions: 120 cm x 60 cm x 8 cm / 140 cm x 70 cm x 8 cm
The first mattresses with plant fibers that do not contain one of the most popular allergens - latex!
The mattress has a POSITIVE OPINION of THE INSTITUTE OF MOTHER AND CHILD, as well as the PZH certificate!
• Prima mattress with linen mat for a deep and peaceful sleep.
• Linen mat has anti-bacterial and fungal properties. It soothes, giving a feeling of freshness. It smells beautiful with nature. It never electrifies and does not cause allergies, but it is airy, hygroscopic and durable. It gives a feeling of relaxation and restoration and enables proper regeneration of the body during sleep.
• Approved polyurethane foam with a density of approx. 18 kg / m³ will ensure optimal development conditions for the child. Properly selected, with a duct system, it ensures continuous airflow.
• The mattress insert is equipped with an internal cover made of polypropylene (PP) nonwoven.
• Removable cover made of cotton-polyester fabric (on the side up to 1 year old) equipped with a zipper on both sides.
• It creates a perfect combination with a mattress protector or pad.
• Available in 120 x 60 cm and 140 x 70 cm, 8 cm thick.
• cotton-polyester knitted cover (on the side up to 1 year old), which can be washed repeatedly at 60 ° C without worrying about excessive shrinkage, the bottom of the cover made of polypropylene non-woven fabric,
• equipped with a zipper on both sides, which makes it easy to remove,
• "Oeko-Tex® Standard 100" certified knitwear.
Under normal conditions of use, the mattress is intended for use in:
• prevention and prevention of posture defects,
• preventing overloading of the spine related to the forced position of the body while sleeping in children,
• musculoskeletal dysfunction in diseases of the neuromuscular system in children (e.g. cerebral palsy, widespread palsy, delivery of the brachial plexus),
• supportively in preventing sleep disorders.
The mattress can also be used for early prevention in children at low risk of developing pressure sores.
Do you know that …
- during the first months of life does the child spend about 18 hours a day in a cot?
- development and growth of the child mainly occurs during sleep?
- is latex one of the most popular known allergens?
- linia materacy
- Pianka 22kg/m3
- 8 cm
- Wyrób Medyczny
- Materac przyjazny alergikom