MATTRESS COMFORT BABY - LINUM
Mattress with medical properties for the child
Deep and peaceful sleep for your child! High quality at a reasonable price! A healthy linen pad with relaxing and soothing properties ensures a feeling of freshness and has a soothing effect. Properly selected, rigid foam with a dense channel system ensures continuous airflow.
The mattress cover has antibacterial properties.
Dimensions: 120 cm x 60 cm x 8 cm / 140 cm x 70 cm x 8 cm
The first mattresses with plant fibers that do not contain one of the most popular allergens - latex!
The mattress has a POSITIVE OPINION of THE INSTITUTE OF MOTHER AND CHILD, as well as the PZH certificate!
• Comfort mattress with linen mat for deep and peaceful sleep.
• Linen mat has anti-bacterial and fungal properties. It soothes, giving a feeling of freshness. It smells beautiful with nature. It never electrifies and does not cause allergies, but it is airy, hygroscopic and durable. It gives a feeling of relaxation and restoration and enables proper regeneration of the body during sleep.
• Approved polyurethane foam with a density of 22 kg / m³ reduces pressure, providing the child with optimal development conditions. Properly selected, with a dense duct system, ensures continuous airflow.
• The mattress can be used for two-sided use - the side with linen mat up to 1 year, while the side with foam over 1 year old.
• The mattress insert is equipped with an internal cover made of polypropylene (PP) nonwoven.
• Removable, cotton, quilted cover (side up to 1 year old) equipped with a zipper on both sides.
• It creates a perfect combination with a mattress protector or pad.
• Available in 120 x 60 cm and 140 x 70 cm, 8cm thick.
- cotton - polyester cover, which can be washed many times at 60 ° C without fear of excessive shrinkage, the bottom of the cover made of non-quilted polyester fabric,
- equipped on both sides with a zipper, which makes it easy to remove,
- knitted fabrics have the "Oeko-Tex® Standard 100" certificate
- has antibacterial properties,
- material composition: cotton - about 75%, polyester - about 25%.
Under normal conditions of use, the mattress is intended for use in:
• prevention and prevention of posture defects,
• preventing overloading of the spine related to the forced position of the body while sleeping in children,
• musculoskeletal dysfunction in diseases of the neuromuscular system in children (e.g. cerebral palsy, widespread palsy, delivery of the brachial plexus),
• supportively in preventing sleep disorders.
The mattress can also be used for early prevention in children at low risk of developing pressure sores.
Do you know that …
- during the first months of life does the child spend about 18 hours a day in a cot?
- development and growth of the child mainly occurs during sleep?
- is latex one of the most popular known allergens?
- linia materacy
- Pianka 22kg/m3
- 8 cm
- Wyrób Medyczny
- Materac przyjazny alergikom