MATTRESS COMFORT BABY - OPTIMA
The perfect combination of the best properties of flax and hemp! High quality at a reasonable price! The linen-hemp mat is a combination of health-promoting properties of flax as well as strength and air-conditioning hemp. Properly selected, rigid foam with a dense channel system ensures continuous airflow.
The mattress cover has antibacterial properties.
Dimensions: 120 cm x 60 cm x 8 cm / 140 cm x 70 cm x 8 cm
The first mattresses with plant fibers that do not contain one of the most popular allergens - latex!
The mattress has a POSITIVE OPINION of THE INSTITUTE OF MOTHER AND CHILD, as well as the PZH certificate!
• Comfortable mattress with linen and hemp mat.
• The perfect combination of modernity with nature and the best properties of flax and hemp. The health-promoting properties of flax and hemp with air conditioning have a calming effect and provide a feeling of freshness, so important during a child's sleep.
• Approved polyurethane foam with a density of 22 kg / m3 reduces pressure and provides the child with optimal development conditions. The right choice with a dense duct system ensures continuous airflow.
• The mattress can be used on both sides - on the side with bedding and hemp mat up to 1 year, while the foam side is over 1 year old.
• The mattress insert is fitted with a polypropylene (PP) inner fleece cover.
• Removable duvet cover made of cotton (side up to 1 year old) with a double-sided zipper.
• It creates a perfect combination with a mattress protector or pillow.
• Available in sizes 120 x 60 cm and 140 x 70 cm, 8 cm thick.
- cotton - polyester cover, which can be washed many times at 60 ° C without fear of excessive shrinkage, the bottom of the cover made of non-quilted polyester fabric,
- equipped on both sides with a zipper, which makes it easy to remove,
- knitted fabrics have the "Oeko-Tex® Standard 100" certificate
- has antibacterial properties,
- material composition: cotton - about 75%, polyester - about 25%.
Under normal conditions of use, the mattress is intended for use in:
• prevention and prevention of posture defects,
• preventing overloading of the spine related to the forced position of the body while sleeping in children,
• musculoskeletal dysfunction in diseases of the neuromuscular system in children (e.g. cerebral palsy, widespread palsy, delivery of the brachial plexus),
• supportively in preventing sleep disorders.
The mattress can also be used for early prevention in children at low risk of developing pressure sores.
Do you know that …
- during the first months of life does the child spend about 18 hours a day in a cot?
- development and growth of the child mainly occur during sleep?
- is latex one of the most popular known allergens?
- linia materacy
- Pianka 22kg/m3
- 8 cm
- Wyrób Medyczny
- Materac przyjazny alergikom
bardzo dobrej jakości produkt3 of 4 people found the following review helpful
Kupiłam materac dzięki fachowej obsłudze (chat online), która doradziła mi ten model. Bardzo dobra cena materaca i jakość wykonania. Polecam