MATTRESS COMFORT BABY - AERO 3D
Medical mattress with breathable Aero 3D mat
Modernity at your fingertips! High quality at a reasonable price! Properly selected, perforated foam in combination with a 3D knitted mat ensures free ventilation of the child's body.
The mattress cover has antibacterial properties.
Dimensions: 120 cm x 60 cm x 8 cm / 140 cm x 70 cm x 8 cm
The first mattresses with plant fibers that do not contain one of the most popular allergens - latex!
The mattress has a POSITIVE OPINION of THE INSTITUTE OF MOTHER AND CHILD, as well as the PZH certificate!
• Comfort mattress with Aero 3D mat.
• 3D mesh is a modern material, produced on the principle of knitting. The mat is made of elastic material and also provides the best ventilation. Used as the top layer of the mattress, it allows air to circulate freely while allowing a constant supply of air to the child's body and moisture from the mattress.
• Approved polyurethane foam with a density of 22 kg / m³ reduces pressure, providing the child with optimal development conditions. Properly selected, perforated foam ensures continuous vertical airflow.
• The mattress can be used for two-sided use - the side with the 3D mesh mat up to 1 year, while the foam side over 1 year old.
• The mattress insert is equipped with an internal cover made of polypropylene (PP) nonwoven.
• Removable, cotton, quilted cover (side up to 1 year old) equipped with a zipper on both sides.
• It creates a perfect combination with a mattress protector or pad.
• Available in 120 x 60 cm and 140 x 70 cm, 8 cm thick.
- cotton - polyester cover, which can be washed many times at 60 ° C without fear of excessive shrinkage, the bottom of the cover made of non-quilted polyester fabric,
- equipped on both sides with a zipper, which makes it easy to remove,
- knitted fabrics have the "Oeko-Tex® Standard 100" certificate
- has antibacterial properties,
- material composition: cotton - about 75%, polyester - about 25%.
Under normal conditions of use, the mattress is intended for use in:
• prevention and prevention of posture defects,
• preventing overloading of the spine related to the forced position of the body while sleeping in children,
• musculoskeletal dysfunction in diseases of the neuromuscular system in children (e.g. cerebral palsy, widespread palsy, delivery of the brachial plexus),
• supportively in preventing sleep disorders.
The mattress can also be used for early prevention in children at low risk of developing pressure sores.
Do you know that …
- during the first months of life does the child spend about 18 hours a day in a cot?
- development and growth of the child mainly occur during sleep?
- is latex one of the most popular known allergens?
- linia materacy
- Pianka 22kg/m3
- Aero 3D
- 8 cm
- Wyrób Medyczny
- Materac przyjazny alergikom