MATTRESS COMFORT BABY - COCO
Orthopedic mattress with natural coconut mat
A traditional solution created again! High quality at a reasonable price! Natural, latex-free coconut mat stiffens the mattress, allowing a free flow of air inside. In combination with properly selected foam with a dense channel system, it will ensure optimal development conditions for your child.
The mattress cover has antibacterial properties.
Dimensions: 120 cm x 60 cm x 8 cm / 140 cm x 70 cm x 8 cm
The first mattresses with plant fibers that do not contain one of the most popular allergens - latex!
The mattress has a POSITIVE OPINION of THE INSTITUTE OF MOTHER AND CHILD, as well as the PZH certificate!
• A mattress from the Komfort line with a non-latex coconut mat made of natural coconut fibers from a walnut shell. Untreated has hypoallergenic properties. Coconut inhibits the development of fungi and molds and supports and regulates the natural airflow inside the mattress.
• Approved polyurethane foam with a density of 22 kg / m³ reduces pressure, providing the child with optimal development conditions. Properly selected with a dense duct system, it also ensures continuous vertical airflow.
• The mattress can be used for two-sided use - the side with the coconut mat up to 1 year, while the foam side over 1 year old.
• The mattress insert is equipped with an internal cover made of polypropylene (PP) nonwoven.
• Removable, cotton, quilted cover (side up to 1 year old) equipped with a zipper on both sides.
• It creates a perfect combination with a mattress protector or pad.
• Available in 120 x 60 cm and 140 x 70 cm, 8 cm thick.
- cotton - polyester cover, which can be washed many times at 60 ° C without fear of excessive shrinkage, the bottom of the cover made of non-quilted polyester fabric,
- equipped on both sides with a zipper, which makes it easy to remove,
- knitted fabrics have the "Oeko-Tex® Standard 100" certificate
- has antibacterial properties,
- material composition: cotton - about 75%, polyester - about 25%.
Under normal conditions of use, the mattress is intended for use in:
• prevention and prevention of posture defects,
• preventing overloading of the spine related to the forced position of the body while sleeping in children,
• musculoskeletal dysfunction in diseases of the neuromuscular system in children (e.g. cerebral palsy, widespread palsy, delivery of the brachial plexus),
• supportively in preventing sleep disorders.
The mattress can also be used for early prevention in children at low risk of developing pressure sores.
Do you know that …
- during the first months of life does the child spend about 18 hours a day in a cot?
- development and growth of the child mainly occurs during sleep?
- is latex one of the most popular known allergens?
- linia materacy
- Pianka 22kg/m3
- Kokosowa igłowana
- 8 cm
- Wyrób Medyczny
- Materac przyjazny alergikom
materacyk0 of 0 people found the following review helpful
materacyk super serdecznie polecam innym zakup tego produktu sam sklep oceniam na 10 szybka realizacjia zamówienia