BADUM-MED Classic Varius pillow size L
High orthopaedic pillow in memory foam, with indication for sleeping in side and back positions.
Recommended for people with wide shoulders.
L size: 50 x 40, height: 12.5 / 10 cm.
- Ergonomic: helps to maintain a neutral position of the cervical spine (cervical lordosis) during sleep, relieves muscles and cervical vertebrae.
- Memory foam makes the pillow instantly adapt to the shape and weight of the body.
- Double-sided: pillow made of memory foam in two different densities (hardnesses).
- Adjustable height: a removable centre allows you to adjust the height of the pillow.
- Corrugated surface: the pillow adapts better to the shape of the head and is also ventilated.
- Hygienic, removable cover.
- The materials used in the pillow are OEKO - TEX® STANDARD 100 certified.
- 3-year guarantee.
Catalogue name: BADUM-MED CLASSIC pillow
Model: CLASSIC VARIUS (PBC3/X)
Medical product | Made in Poland
Benefits of sleeping on a Classic Varius pillow
The Classic Varius orthopaedic pillow ensures correct alignment of the cervical spine during sleep and rest. The pillow is contoured for the neck section of the spine, relieves the cervical vertebrae and the paraspinal muscles in the neck section - which allows for their effective regeneration.
- relieves pressure on the muscles and cervical vertebrae,
- correct positioning of the shoulder girdle,
- improved blood circulation,
- prevention of spinal disorders,
- prevention of sleep disorders.
Varius Classic pillows are available in several sizes:
- Size XS - the lowest pillow, for sleeping on the back and stomach, also for older children
- Size S/M - recommended for women and those who prefer lower pillows.
- Size L - the universal size.
- Size XL - the tallest pillow, for men and people with broad shoulders.
- Mini Size - a compact cushion with a universal height, thanks to its size you can take it for example on a trip.
- Kids 2+ - a flat pillow for children over the age of two.
- Kids - a cushion for older children.
- Removable, equipped with a zip.
- Easy to keep clean.
- Can be washed several times at 40°C without fear of excessive shrinkage.
- Made of high quality knitted fabrics certified to "Oeko-Tex® Standard 100".
To choose from:
- ALOE VERA COVER - the polyester/cotton knitted fabric finished with Aloe Vera has been created by combining a high-quality, pleasant-to-touch cotton mattress fabric and Aloe Vera extract (in the form of an apprettee). Aloe Vera is a special type of lily that has been known for centuries and has soothing properties. It is a plant with anti-inflammatory properties and an excellent means of regulating and maintaining the correct pH of the skin.
- SANIMED COVER - knitted polyester/cotton fabric finished with SANITIZED® with a top layer, pleasant to the touch cotton. The SANITIZED® apprettee has properties limiting the growth of bacteria, mites and fungi. It neutralises unpleasant odours. It is durable and does not lose its properties even after repeated washing.
- TENCEL COVER (LYOCEL) - The Tencel cover is made of cellulose fibres and has excellent moisture absorption and wicking properties, which are crucial in terms of hygiene and bacterial growth. TENCEL fibres have the smoothest texture, making it the best choice for children and people with sensitive skin.
- SCOOTTING COVER - polyester/cotton knitted fabric in a fashionable grey or white check pattern.
COTTON PILLOWCASES, INTERCHANGEABLE COVERS
In our shop you have the possibility to buy additional cushion covers and cotton pillowcases.
INTENDED USE OF THE CUSHIONS
Under normal conditions of use, the pillow is intended for use in the prevention and supportive treatment of the following conditions:
- degenerative and discopathic changes of the cervical spine,
- instability of the cervical spine section,
- post-traumatic conditions of the neck,
- pain syndromes of the cervical spine,
- other neck conditions as medically indicated.
In the event of any serious incident related to the use of the device, this information should be reported to the manufacturer in writing to: BADUM Tomasz Łabno, Brzozówka ul. Spacerowa 60, 33-140 Lisia Góra, Poland, or by telephone: +48 693 820 850, or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and to the relevant national authority.
- Pillow line
- Medical cushion
- Medical Device
- Mata 2
- BADUM-MED Classic Varius
OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 class I.
- Materac przyjazny alergikom
- Washing temperature
- 40 cm
- 50 cm
- 12,5/10 cm
You might also like