Cushion made of innovative, viscoelastic polyurethane foam Vita Rest®.
Properly selected and used polyurethane foam Vita Rest® retains its basic properties for up to 7 years!
Removable, equipped with a zipper.
Easy to clean.
It can be washed repeatedly at 60 ° C without fear of excessive shrinkage.
Made of high quality knitted fabrics certified "Oeko-Tex® Standard 100". Optional:
- ALOE VERA COVER - polyester/cotton fabric finished with Aloe Vera was created thanks to the combination of high quality, pleasant to the touch, cotton mattress fabric and Aloe Vera extract (in the form of finishing). Aloe Vera is a special type of lily known for centuries that has soothing properties. It is a plant with anti-inflammatory properties and a great means of regulating and maintaining the proper pH of the skin.
- TEOMED COVER - polyester/cotton knit fabric finished with SANITIZED® (TEOMED) with a top layer of pleasant to the touch cotton. SANITIZED® finish has properties that limit the development of bacteria, mites, and fungi. Neutralizes unpleasant odors. It is durable and does not lose its properties even after repeated washing.
- COVER GRAY GRATED - polyester/cotton fabric in a fashionable gray check pattern.
COTTON PILLOWCASES, REPLACEABLE COVERS
In our store you have the option of buying additional pillow covers and cotton pillowcases.
INTENDED USE OF PILLOWS
Under normal conditions of use, the pillow is intended for use in the prevention and supportive treatment of the following diseases:
- degenerative and discopathic changes in the cervical spine,
- instability of the cervical spine,
- post-traumatic conditions of the neck,
- cervical spine pain syndromes,
- other neck conditions as per medical indications.
- Linia poduszek
- o klasycznym kształcie
- klasyczny kształt
- pianka Vita Rest z dodatkiem Ultra Fresh
- Sylwetka użytkownika
- Preferencja pozycji
No customer questions for the moment.
You might also like