AERO 3D foam mattress for the Kinderkraft Neste Up cot 89x52x8 cm
Mattress for cradle, extra bed with airy mat, woven with 3D mesh.
Appropriately sized, perforated foam in combination with the 3D knitted mat ensures free ventilation of the baby's body which prevents overheating.
The mattress cover has antibacterial properties.
Dimensions of mattress: 89x52x8 cm
We also make mattresses in non-standard sizes.
Foam mattress - Aero 3D for an extra bed, it is made of properly selected polyurethane foam and an airy 3D mesh woven mat.
- 3D mesh is a modern material, produced on the principle of knitting. The mat made of it is springy and at the same time provides the best ventilation. Applied as the top layer of the mattress, it allows free air circulation, at the same time allowing a constant flow of air to the baby's body and the drainage of moisture from the mattress.
- The certified polyurethane foam with a density of 25 kg / m³ reduces pressure, providing optimum developmental conditions for the child. The foam also ensures continuous airflow vertically.
- The mattress can be used for two-sided use - the 3D mesh mattress side up to the 1st year, while the foam side is suitable for use above the 1st year.
- The mattress insert is equipped with an inner cover made of non-woven polypropylene (PP).
- The removable cotton quilted cover is fitted with a zip on two sides.
- Forms an ideal combination with a mattress protector or mattress topper.
- cotton/polyester cover that can be washed repeatedly at 40°C without fear of excessive shrinkage, bottom of cover made of non-quilted polyester knitted fabric,
- fitted with a zip for easy removal,
- the knitted fabric is certified to "Oeko-Tex® Standard 100",
- has antibacterial properties.
We recommend regular washing of the mattress cover at up to 40°C and airing the insert.
You can also choose a cover with a vapour-permeable membrane sewn into one part of the cover from the inside.
The membrane protects the mattress insert and therefore does not require an additional mattress topper.
It is waterproof, vapour-permeable and hygienic. The cover with the sewn-in membrane can be washed at 40°C without worry.
You might also like