Foam-coconut mattress for Lionelo Theo extra bed 84x47x8 cm
Foam-coconut mattress for cradle or extra bed to fit the Lionelo Theo cot.
The natural, latex-free coconut mat stiffens the mattress allowing air to flow freely inside.
In combination with the appropriately selected foam with a dense system of channels, it will provide optimum conditions for your child's development.
The mattress cover has antibacterial properties.
Dimensions of mattress: 84 x 47 x 8 cm.
We also manufacture mattresses in non-standard sizes.
Mattress with non-latexed coconut mat made of natural coconut fibres from the nut shell, which has hypoallergenic properties.
The coconut inhibits the growth of fungi and mould and supports and regulates the natural airflow inside the mattress.
- Approved polyurethane foam with a density of 25 kg/m³ reduces pressure, providing optimal developmental conditions for your baby. Appropriately selected with a dense system of channels, it ensures continuous airflow even vertically.
- The mattress can be used on both sides - the side with the coconut mat up to the 1st year, while the foam side is suitable for use above the 1st year.
- The mattress insert is equipped with an inner cover made of non-woven polypropylene (PP).
- The removable, cotton/polyester , quilted cover is fitted with a zip on two sides.
- Makes an ideal combination with a mattress protector or topper.
- cotton-polyester cover that can be washed several times at 40°C without fear of excessive shrinkage, non-quilted polyester knitted fabric underside of the cover,
- fitted with a zip for easy removal,
- the knitted fabric is certified to "Oeko-Tex® Standard 100",
- has antibacterial properties.
We recommend regular washing of the mattress cover at up to 40°C and airing the insert.
You can also choose a cover with a vapour-permeable membrane sewn into one part of the cover from the inside. The membrane protects the mattress insert and therefore does not require an additional mattress topper.
It is waterproof, vapour-permeable and hygienic. The cover with the sewn-in membrane can be washed at 40°C without worry.
You might also like