MATTRESS COMFORT BABY - OPTIMA
The perfect combination of the best properties of flax and hemp! High quality at a reasonable price! The linen-hemp mat is a combination of health-promoting properties of flax as well as strength and air-conditioning hemp. Properly selected, rigid foam with a dense channel system ensures continuous airflow.
The mattress cover has antibacterial properties.
Dimensions: 120 cm x 60 cm x 8 cm / 140 cm x 70 cm x 8 cm
The first mattresses with plant fibers that do not contain one of the most popular allergens - latex
The mattress has a POSITIVE OPINION of THE INSTITUTE OF MOTHER AND CHILD, as well as the PZH certificate
- Comfortable mattress with linen and hemp mat. The perfect combination of modernity with nature and the best properties of flax and hemp. The health-promoting properties of flax and hemp with air conditioning have a calming effect and provide a feeling of freshness, so important during a child's sleep.
- Approved polyurethane foam with a density of 22 kg / m3 reduces pressure and provides the child with optimal development conditions. The right choice with a dense duct system ensures continuous airflow.
- The mattress can be used on both sides - on the side with bedding and hemp mat up to 1 year, while the foam side is over 1 year old.
- The mattress insert is fitted with a polypropylene (PP) inner fleece cover.
- Removable duvet cover made of cotton (side up to 1 year old) with a double-sided zipper.
- It creates a perfect combination with a mattress protector or pillow.
- Available in sizes 120 x 60 cm and 140 x 70 cm, 8 cm thick.
Under normal conditions of use, the mattress is intended for use in:
- prevention and prevention of posture defects,
- preventing overloading of the spine related to the forced position of the body while sleeping in children,
- musculoskeletal dysfunction in diseases of the neuromuscular system in children (e.g. cerebral palsy, widespread palsy, delivery of the brachial plexus),
- supportively in preventing sleep disorders.
The mattress can also be used for early prevention in children at low risk of developing pressure sores.
Do you know that …
- during the first months of life does the child spend about 18 hours a day in a cot?
- development and growth of the child mainly occur during sleep?
- is latex one of the most popular known allergens?
- Mattress line
- PU 22kg/m³
- Mattress height
- 8 cm
- Pokrowiec Dwuczęściowy
- Medical Device
- Materac przyjazny alergikom
- Twardość materacy
- Washing temperature
- Hardened sides
You might also like