Do you know that …
- during the first months of life does the child spend about 18 hours a day in a cot?
- development and growth of the child mainly occur during sleep?
- is latex one of the most popular known allergens?
The first mattresses with plant fibers that do not contain one of the most popular allergens - latex!
The mattress has a POSITIVE OPINION of THE INSTITUTE OF MOTHER AND CHILD, as well as the PZH certificate!
• Mattress from the Komfort + line with linen and hemp mat.
• It is distinguished from a Comfort Optima mattress by 10 cm in thickness and a quilted cover on both sides made of high-quality fabric.
• The perfect combination of modernity with nature and the best properties of flax and hemp. Health-promoting properties of flax and air conditioning
cannabis soothes and provides a feeling of freshness, so important during the child's sleep.
• Approved polyurethane foam with a density of 22 kg / m³ reduces pressure, providing the child with optimal development conditions. Properly selected, perforated, with a dense duct system, it ensures continuous airflow.
• The mattress can be used for two-sided use - side with linen and hemp mat up to 1 year, while the side made of foam over 1 year old.
• The mattress insert is equipped with an internal cover made of polypropylene (PP) nonwoven.
• Removable, cotton, quilted cover made of ALOE VERA fabric.
• Available in size 120 x 60 cm and 140 x 70 cm, mattress thickness 10 cm.
• Mattress's hardness suited to the child's body. Consulted with the Mother and Child Institute and confirmed by its positive opinion.
• It is also possible to make a mattress to size (after a prior email or telephone contact).
- made of soft, quilted knitted Aloe Vera fabric in green with a top finish of pleasant to the touch cotton,
- Aloe Vera fabric was created thanks to the combination of high quality, pleasant to the touch, cotton mattress fabric and Aloe Vera lift (in the form of finishing).
- Aloe Vera is a special type of lily known for centuries that has soothing properties. It is a plant with anti-inflammatory properties and a great means of regulating and maintaining the proper pH of the skin.
- fluffy quilting through the additional use of a non-woven layer,
- it can be washed repeatedly at 60 ° C without fear of excessive shrinkage,
- equipped with a zipper on three sides, which will greatly facilitate its removal,
- the fabric is certified "OIeko-Tex® Standard 100".
Under normal conditions of use, the mattress is intended for use in:
• prevention and prevention of posture defects,
• preventing overloading of the spine related to the forced position of the body while sleeping in children,
• musculoskeletal dysfunction in diseases of the neuromuscular system in children (e.g. cerebral palsy, widespread palsy, delivery of the brachial plexus),
• supportively in preventing sleep disorders.
The mattress can also be used for early prevention in children at low risk of developing pressure sores.
- linia materacy
- Pianka 22kg/m3
- 10 cm
- Wyrób Medyczny
- Materac przyjazny alergikom
No customer questions for the moment.
You might also like